Exclusion criteria for COATS Bridging
When is COATS bridging support not provided?
- Bridging cannot be actioned when a client has no contact details
- Bridging cannot be provided when the AOD treatment episode has been closed
- Bridging cannot be provided for individuals participating in Bail programs (e.g., CISP/CROP/CREDIT/ARC)
- Bridging is not available when the primary presenting problem is unstable mental health. In this instance bridging support will be offered once a mental health service has been contacted
- COATS Bridging is only able to occur once a COATS Comprehensive Assessment has taken place. If you wish to inquire about availability for a sooner COATS appointment, please contact email@example.com or call Intake on (03) 9413 7016
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to discuss any referrals.